The Marches Academy Trust
The Marches Academy Trust is a multi-academy sponsor based in Shropshire.
We believe we have the capacity and experience to inspire and motivate students and staff and are committed to developing a family of academy schools with a shared set of visions and values.
Converting to an Academy enables us to:
- Re-state our aims and redefine our vision for learning in the second decade of the 21st Century
- Build on our current strengths as an ‘outstanding’, high performing comprehensive school and preserve the legacy of our specialisms in Technology, Leading Edge and Training School status
- Focus on meeting the needs of all learners in Tilstock and the surrounding area
- Seize the new educational agenda; work collaboratively with others, including the Local Authority, share information and take opportunities to creatively use resources and make decisions that benefit the young people within the schools learning community
Our family of schools currently includes:
- The Grange Primary School in Shrewsbury (Primary 3-11)
- Longlands Primary School in Market Drayton (Primary 3-11)
- Lower Heath CE Primary School and Nursery (Primary 3-11)
- Oakmeadow CE Primary School and Nursery in Bayston Hill (Primary 3-11)
- Tilstock CE Primary School and Nursery (Primary 3-11)
- The Grove School and Sixth Form in Market Drayton (Secondary 11-18)
- The Marches School and Sixth Form in Oswestry (Secondary 11-18)
- Shrewsbury Academy in Shrewbury (Secondary 11-16)
- Sir John Talbot’s School and Sixth Form in Whitchurch (Secondary 11-18)
- Woodlands School (Secondary 11-16)
To find out more about The Marches Academy Trust, including:
- Vision and Values
- Latest News
Please visit our website – www.marchesacademytrust.co.uk
This is where our annual reports, audited accounts and memorandum of association are available. The site also details our Trustee information and duties.
The Trust office address is: The Marches Academy Trust, Morda Road, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY112AR
Tel: 01691 664400
The Marches Academy Trust and Tilstock CE Primary School Community Plan
The Marches Academy Trust’s vison is ‘Achievement Through Caring’. We believe that our children are part of our community of learners and as such we work hard to create a sense of belonging and connection in our family of schools. Our staff across the Trust work hard to form effective partnerships within each of our communities; it is this work that makes each school unique as each community has its own character. We have put together examples, seen in the below 2022-2024 Community Plan of how Tilstock CE Primary School is building a strong foundation in their community that will help the school community to evolve and best serve the children.
The Marches Academy Trust