Update for ordering uniform
Orders can be placed https://ourschoolwear.co.uk/collections/tilstock.
Samples of jumpers and polo shirts are available at our school so you can check sizing prior to ordering. Please arrange to visit the school office if you wish to try on uniform for size.
Unfortunately, no pop up shops will take place this year however we are offering free delivery to school.
RAM Leisure are open each day including school holidays and uniform is available to order via these channels:
- Click and collect from RAM Leisure
- Book an appointment to try on and buy directly from RAM Leisure
- Order online and pay for delivery to home address
- Order online and have free delivery to school
Postage will be £5.70 for 48hr tracked and £6.50 for 24hr tracked if sent to a home address. Returns can be sent back directly to RAM Leisure for £3.25 (returns information will be in the parcel)
To support with communication, RAM Leisure will adhere to a 48hr response time on emails to firstname.lastname@example.org – please ensure emails include order number, school your child attends, sizes and products needed to help with the query. We thank you for your continued support.
The uniform consists of:
- A branded, grey, embroidered sweatshirt / cardigan
- A plain, turquoise polo shirt (these can be purchased by clicking here)
- we do still old some branded polo shirts in stock which you can purchase – once they are sold out, the branded version won’t be replaced.
- Plain black trousers*, shorts or plain black knee length skirt**
- Blue check summer dresses can be worn during the Summer Term
- Shoes – must be plain black leather style (trainers, canvas-style and ballet pumps are not permitted)
For PE, pupils will require:
- A white, PE t-shirt
- Black PE shorts
- Socks (must be black, white or grey and plain in design)
*Trousers and shorts must be smart school-style only. Trousers must not be skin tight below the knee, hipster style or legging style. Material must not be cord, denim, stretch legging style or canvas/jean-style cotton and should not contain cargo pockets or logo labels.
**Skirts must be tailored in style with no fashion detailing such as pockets, patches or zips.
If you have any queries regarding your child’s uniform or PE kit, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01948 880347.
A full selection of uniform available to purchase can be found here. Alternatively, you can click on the below images to order.
How do I order:
The following systems are in place to allow you to purchase all uniform items:
• Online (preferred option). Please visit and follow the link to visit our online shop or click on the items above which will direct to the website to order.
• Via the RAM Leisure shop in Wrexham. Parents can purchase all items of the uniform and PE kit straight off the shelf in the RAM Leisure store in Wrexham. This purchasing option may be particularly helpful in circumstances where items need to be tried on to determine correct sizing.
RAM Leisure, Trinity House, Whitegate Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL13 8UG.