Below you will find links to our School Policy documentation, in accordance with DfE guidelines. These files require a PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader to open. Every attempt is made to keep these policies up to date but they are subject to regular review and may occasionally have been superseded.
- Admissions Policy 2018-2019
- Admissions Policy 2019-2020
- Admissions Policy 2020-2021 Anyone wishing to object to the determined arrangements can do so via the Office of the Schools Adjudicator before 15 May 2019.
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- British Values Policy
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Data Protection Policy GDPR
- Equality Policy
- Handwriting Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- PE and Sports Grant Policy
- PE and Sports Grant 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Pupil Premium Plan 2018-2019
- RE Planning 3 Year Plan
- Safeguarding Policy
- Sex and Relationships Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- School Complaints Procedure
- Worship Policy
To request copies of the policies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01948 880347.
Paper copies of all policies are available on request from email@example.com