Tilstock C.E. Primary School and Nursery aims to:
- Provide each individual child with an attractive, stimulating, caring, learning environment, where all members of it’s community are valued.
- Promote high standards of behaviour.
- Continually raise the standards of all pupils’ work
- Place the education of the whole child at the centre of our school ethos.
- Recognise each child as an individual. Activities are planned to address their specific needs.
- Enable all children to achieve their full potential through the broad, balanced and challenging curriculum.
With an aesthetic awareness within a happy and secure environment, we will offer our pupils opportunities to grow:
- and emotionally.
Our aims can only be achieved by increasing the confidence, trust, tolerance and care between all members of the school community. Through your support and co-operation, positive attitudes towards school and learning will be attained and developed by all pupils during their time at Tilstock C.E. Primary School and Nursery. The school provides a range of experiences to enhance the children’s learning, including inviting visitors into school and school trips.